Our policies are designed to make sure Lambie & Co works well for everyone, from advertisers to our social media followers.
We’re constantly reviewing and updating our policies to ensure Lambie & Co is a fair and useful space for everyone.
Our editorial team is completely independent. We create content about what we like, whether those companies advertise with us or not.
We celebrate diversity. Regardless of race, sexual orientation or budget, Lambie & Co is an inclusive place for all couples. We love sharing different trends and decor ideas to inspire everyone.
We know that blogs, publications and lots of other media outlets are always on the lookout for great content. If you see anything you’d like to reproduce from Lambie & Co, please get in touch with us first
Lambie & Co regularly collaborates with brands and companies that we’re happy to endorse. We never promote products or services that we don’t love ourselves.
When we work with companies to create paid-for sponsored content, we always make sure to clearly mark that it’s sponsored.
Here’s how we mark our sponsored content:
- Social media posts are clearly marked with #ad
- Content on the Lambie & Co site include terms like “Sponsored By”, “Sponsored Post”, “Partnered Post” or “Written in partnership with” in the headline or at the start of the post
- Affiliate links are clearly marked at the bottom of each post or page
- Competitions hosted on Lambie & Coy’s Instagram or Facebook pages are subject to the following terms and conditions: You must be over 16 years of age and following the relevant page (Instagram or Facebook) to enter. The winner will be chosen by random draw and their name published on our competition winners post. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prizes are subject to availability. Further terms and conditions may be listed in the body of the individual Instagram or Facebook post.
Some of the key points to remember include:
- For copyright reasons, submissions must be from the photographer or videographer
- The Real Wedding images or video can’t appear anywhere else for at least three months
- Additional information about the couple and suppliers may be required
Imagery is a really important part of what we do at Lambie & Co and we are very careful to correctly credit all images to photographers.
If we’ve published an images of yours that you want us to remove, please let us know.
Seen something you’d like to use on your website, publication or social media page? Please contact the photographer directly to ask permission. The photographer’s contact details are included in each post. If you can’t find them, contact us and we will pass the details on.
Affiliate links on Lambie & Co contain our unique ID. This means companies can see that you found their website on Lambie & Co. These companies store a small piece of code for up to 30 days that tells them that you clicked on a Lambie & Co affiliate link.
If you buy anything on that site, we get a small percentage of that sale. Whether you complete your purchase immediately or wait a few weeks, we still get a share of the sale as long as it’s within 30 days.
This doesn’t cost you any more. It simply gives us a little more capacity to create quality content.
Links to External Websites
Lambie & Co has links to external sites in our social media and website content. We don’t have any control over external websites. That means we can’t take responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information you share on these sites. The Lambie & Co policies don’t extend to the external sites we link to.