Weddings are a time to celebrate, but they can also be stressful when it comes to your hair! Unfortunately, the humidity and heat often experienced on wedding days can leave you with frizzy hair. To prevent this from happening, try these tips: Wash your hair in the morning of your wedding day; use a serum before styling; and styled in loose curls or ponytails.
Hacks for brides with frizzy hair
Having frizzy hair on your wedding day is no one’s idea of a good time, but you don’t have to worry about it happening. Instead, check out these five ways to prevent frizzy hair on your wedding day!
- Use products with silicone or glycerin at the roots before you style.
- Avoid heat styling if possible and use an anti-frizz serum after styling.
- Invest in some dry shampoo for those last-minute touch-ups before walking down the aisle.
- Try air-drying as opposed to blow-drying so that flyaways do not form during the process.
- If all else fails, wear a veil or headpiece that will cover up any unruly hairs!
- Use a serum or cream texturizer before blow-drying your hair, then put in some hairspray for extra hold once it’s finished drying.
- Apply heat protectant spray before using any hot tools and keep them at least six inches away from your head. 3) Avoid washing hair every day by only shampooing twice per week, which will help prevent frizzies!
Tame frizzy hair for your wedding
Are you worried about your hair on your wedding day? Hair is one of those things that we worry about most because it’s something we can’t change once it’s done. But, whether you have curly or straight hair, there are ways to prevent frizzy hair from happening on your big day.
Most women don’t know how to combat frizzy or dry hair, which can lead to an unforgettable experience. So if you want to look as beautiful as possible for your wedding, take a few minutes out of your day and read our blog post. We’ll give you advice on what products to use and what works best with different types of hair!
Planning for the perfect wedding day can be stressful. Is it too early to start thinking about details? How will I find a dress? What’s the best color scheme? Where will I have my hair done? All of these are important decisions, but one detail that often gets overlooked is how to keep your hair looking great on your big day.