- Visitors to www.lambieandco.com who provide their email address to enter a competition or receive a download will be added to our email list as outlined above in the section “Email Newsletter”.
- Their email address will also be stored with where competitions on www.lambieandco.com are managed.
- The email address stored will only be used to notify the email owner of updates in relation to the competition that they entered – including updating winners of the competition.
- Any change to how this email address is used will be notified via email to the same email address.
- We offer three local versions of Lambie & Co – www.lambieandco.com
- www.lambieandco.com uses a cookie to store which local version of the website is your preferred version.
- This preferred version can be changed by the website visitor at any time using the flag icon in the website header and in the menu.
- If no preferred version is chosen, the default version is www.lambieandco.com
For the purposes of surveys all data is collected anonymously anonymous responses collector.
The only identifiable information that is collected is your email address. It is optional to include your email address in the survey response.
The email address is solely collected for the purposes of allocating a prize winner at the end of the collection period and to inform the winner of their prize. No individual data will be shared with third parties.
Data will only be viewed by employees of Lambie & Co. Email address data will be kept securely and will not be exported. This means all data exported will be completely anonymous.
You have right to access, view, and edit your own information in a timely manner.
You have the right to be forgotten, which means being deleted from your survey results. You also have the right to be able to opt-out form your future messages.
Links to Third Party Websites
The content of other websites, goods, services or advertisements that may be linked from this website, or may link to this website, is not maintained or controlled by Lambie & Co. Lambie & Co is not responsible for the availability, content, accuracy or privacy practices of other websites, goods or services that may be linked to or advertised on this website.
Where this website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Lambie & Co. You visit any such website entirely at your own risk
Lambie & Co does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other website, goods, services or advertisements that may be linked to or from this website.
Lambie & Co does not make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to or from this website.
This website contains third party advertisements which contain embedded hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. All third party advertising is paid for by the relevant third party advertiser and are not recommendations or endorsements by Lambie & Co. The third party advertiser is solely responsible for the delivery of goods or services from the third party website.
The nature of the personal information we collect from online contact forms includes your name, e-mail address, phone number and company name and is strictly limited to the information that you voluntarily provide to us. We use the personal information you supply to us on this website to contact you so that we can respond to your message, provide you with the information that you have requested, provide services to you and administer services to you. We also use this information to perform our administrative operations including accounting and record keeping. If you require access to information stored or for information to be deleted you may contact us.